Thursday, September 13, 2007

Charles David Brown

I am a great great grandson of Charles David Brown. My Father's mother was Beverly Brown Lund, daughter of William Riley Brown. How can I gain access to the personal ancestral file? This is a great work that has been undertaken. I currently live in Roy, Utah.

My half-brother is a Brown. His paternal grandmother is descendant of Howard Egan. I am trying to establish whether there is a connection between Captain James Brown family and Howard Egan family.

Posted by: Brian Lund
bjlund66@yahoo.com

http://www.orsonprattbrown.com/CJB/08Cecelia-Cornue
/chardavid1856-1926.html

3 comments:

Orson Pratt Brown said...

Is Charles David Brown the son of Captain James Brown and Cecelia Henrietta Cornu?

Orson Pratt Brown said...

Yes. See his webpage at http://www.orsonprattbrown.com/CJB/08Cecelia-Cornue/chardavid1856-1926.html

Do you have further information or photos for him and his family?

EVA said...

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF SARAH DRYSDALE WAS THE DAUGHTER OF CAPTAIN JAMES BROWN, ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME WOULD BE VERY MUCH APREICIATED, SARAH WOULD BE MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER I THINK.