Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Everardo Navas' nephew // Filiberto

To everyone on this site... I want to thank all of you for the numerous mentions of my great grandfather Filiberto navas de Molina and his son Everardo. In the family, I think i am the only one whom shares his bithdate to a dregree. I was born on August 22nd 1965. As I read the articles and the captions of the pages, I remember being there in toluca when I was really young. My granddad had a really nice garden with rabbits. It was amazing to me to see the trophies and his ards for his skills in sports. I remember seeing his javelins and his discus. Perhaps I remember seeing his frame and how confidant he looked. When I did some checking it was nice to see that his name still shows in the Presea de deportes even after 1996. To those that supplied the pictures and the commentaries, I say thank you. And for those that have have said prayers today, bless you. I will have to let my grandmother know about today, I think she will be flabergasted if not totally surprised.

Posted by: Edward


Editor: Edward, please let me know who are your parents and what is your full name. How is Everardo Navas doing? We do not know whether he has made permanent his move to Cabo San Lucas. How are he and Norma? What is your email address?

2 comments:

Yoalli said...

Hey, My name is Yoalli Fredheim, My mother is Maria del Rosario Navas and my father is Per Fredheim. We currently live in Norway. Filiberto is also my Great grandfather! My grandparents used to live next to "Nano" or "El tio Peluchin" as the children in the family call him. His my grandfathers halfbrother...

He and la tia Norma has moved to Cabo, closer to their children.

Yoalli said...

Hey, My name is Yoalli Fredheim, My mother is Maria del Rosario Navas and my father is Per Fredheim. We currently live in Norway. Filiberto is also my Great grandfather! My grandparents used to live next to "Nano" or "El tio Peluchin" as the children in the family call him. His my grandfathers halfbrother...

He and la tia Norma has moved to Cabo, closer to their children.