Sunday, September 17, 2006

I am a "Haynie" ancestor [descendant]

I have read some of the writings from this web site and must admit, I am related to my Greatest Great Grandfather Patrick Calhoun Haynie according to my family's research and my roots come from South Carolina, Alabama, California, Texas and Arkansas. My grandmother was Mary (married several times according to all the marriage certificates I have) and was married to my grandfather Ezra. Please correspond with me to learn where and whom my roots are (Haynie Family and their kin/spouse). Hope someone contacts me soon.....
Bill J Haynie

Posted by: Bill J. Haynie
billjhaynie@yahoo.com

http://www.orsonprattbrown.com/CJB/1824-1888-John-Martin-Brown
/patrick-calhoun-haynie.html

Editor: I used to know a Bill Haynie in Billings, Montana, had two sons, Roger and Preston. Divorced from Joann. I think it would be easier if you called me so we can ascertain if our lines cross. Do you happen to have Patrick Calhoun Haynie's journal. I know it is out there and would love to get a copy.

No comments: