Monday, October 24, 2005

Family Histories

Dear family members:
I am very concerned about Jim Klein copyrighting all the family Histories and Pictures that we as a family have sent to him for the building up of the Brown Family Organization in good faith. I know I did not give him permission to copyright the information I sent him. I also do not like the fact that he has copyrighted this information to himself personally and not to the Brown Family Organization. By copyrighting this information to himself he has taken away all our rights to our own property.
I was also upset to find that the movie we saw at the reunion nor the book he told us about was on the disk he made us sign for. What is he going to do with this movie none of us have? Why did he make this movie if he wasn't going to share it with the family?
What are your thoughts on this?
Arlene

Posted by: Arlene Brown Shepherd
shep2u@comcast.net

No comments: