Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Stephen Fairchild Wilson

E-mail to the webmaster was not able to be relayed to the webmaster of this site so I'm hoping you get this message from here. My goodness what a wonderful website you have! My search for information on what appears to be an erroneous Adams (from Haynie back to Wilson then Phelps then Adams) hook-up, led me to your site where I discovered the typed biography of Stephen Fairchild Wilson, husband of Sarah Jane Brown. I have a copy of the original journal entries and was wondering how I might obtain the typed biography in full. ??? Thanks for any help in this matter that you may be able to provide.

Posted by: Virginia H.
vh1@cableone.net

http://www.orsonprattbrown.com/CJB/1824-1888-John-Martin-Brown
/stephen-fairchild-wilson.html

No comments: